Tri-County North Local Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service, for all new student registrations. FinalForms will also be utilized to complete and sign new enrollment, back-to-school, and athletic participation forms for your students.
Parents of new students need to register at: https://tricountynorth-oh.finalforms.com/ and under parent, select New Account. Follow the prompts to create your account, create your student(s) and sign your forms. If you need to sign forms for a current student, select Login under Parent.
Note: If your student is NEW to the district (Pre-K, kindergartners and transfers), please be sure to click the "New to District" checkbox when registering your student.
Once you have completed the online process, you will need to finalize the enrollment by providing the documentation that is required to enroll a new student. This can be done by uploading the documents into FinalForms or by contacting Noelle Rhoades, Central Registrar, in the District Office by calling 937-962-2671, ext. 1001, to set up an appointment to come in and have copies of your documentation made. At this appointment, you will need to bring the following documentation:
- Student's certified birth certificate (not birth record)
- Student's immunization records
- Original custody paperwork from the Court (if applicable)
- Three proof of residencies with parent's name & street address (dated within the past 60 days). These can be any of the following:
- Closing statement on house
- Copy of rent receipt (must show tenant's name, address, landlord's signature and landlord's phone number)
- Paycheck stub
- Bank statement (checking or savings)
- Insurance forms or bills (medical, auto or property)
- Real estate tax statement
- Utility bills (electric, gas, phone, cell, cable/satellite, sewer, water, trash, etc.)
- Credit card statement
- Voter registration record (card)
- Motor vehicle registration
- Change of address card from Lewisburg post office (copied & stamped by post office)
- Most recent federal, Ohio or local income tax return
- Invoice for moving expenses
- Documentation from Job & Family Services (per the discretion of the Registrar)
- Ohio driver's license
- Landlord Affidavit (can be obtained in the District Office or printed below and MUST be signed by the landlord and notarized to be valid)
You will also complete a records request while at this appointment and TCN will request records from the student's previous school.
If your child is on a 504 or IEP, it would be very helpful to have a copy of this as well at that time.
If you are a Caseworker of a foster student, we will also need a custody order, a placement letter and a tuition pay order.
YOUR STUDENT WILL NOT BE ENROLLED UNTIL ALL OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND ONLINE FORMS ARE SUBMITTED. PARTIAL ENROLLMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions, please contact your building secretary or Noelle Rhoades in the District Office at 937-962-2671, ext. 1001.