After being unhappy with the WOAC ticketing partner last year, our conference has switched to Hometown Ticketing. Many of you will be familiar with Hometown Ticketing as it is what OHSAA has used for the past three years for tournaments. Here is some important ticketing info...
1. The Conference is now charging $7 for all Varsity Events (not just football like last year). The conference is now charging $5 for all JV, JH, freshman only type events. This will be true for all games @ all WOAC schools.
2. You may pay cash at the door for all TCN events and my understanding for all WOAC events. Some of our non-league opponents do not have that option.
3. You can purchase a ticket online with a credit card for any TCN home game through this link https://www.tcnschools.com/Tickets.aspx
. We will be listing all of the WOAC teams ticket link on the WOAC website for anyone interested in purchasing online away tickets...If you are someone who plans on using the online tickets often, please consider downloading the Hometown Fan App...it is supposedly very user friendly and enables you to easily purchase home tickets and away tickets for any Hometown using school...There is a fee associated with all online tickets so the cost becomes $8.55 for a seven dollar ticket and $6.49 for a five dollar ticket.
4. The raising of the ticket prices means that the TCN passes, which will be digital and on your phone but will be MUCH easier to work and more logical than last year will be an even bigger bargain. This is the direct link that will show pass prices and that can be used to purchase passes... tcnschools.hometownticketing.com/embed/event/2
5. Finally, like we did last year we are considering the fall athletic fee for all of our athletes somewhat a pass of its own in that all of our fall athletes can check in at the gate of all other athletic contests except Friday night varsity football and get in free. Please identify yourself as an active, eligible TCN athlete to the ticket taker. We cannot do this for varsity football as we rely on it for so much of our athletic department money.